Health Therapy Topics >
Vibrational Healing (External)
What is Frequency Healing
All matter vibrates at a certain frequency. So, we can also say that every part of our body generates and radiates energy at certain frequencies. Scientists now have proven that a specific body tissue or part has a particular frequency pattern, associated with it, that changes when any disease affects it. By modifying the associated frequency of tissue, its condition can be improved.
The ancient, old-school methods for doing this include drum circles, Tibetan singing bowls, crystal bowls, gongs and many other sound-and-vibration-making instruments. More modern takes on this methodology, however, are based on the research of Nikola Tesla, Royal Rife and Georges Lakhovsky, early 20th-century scientists who experimented with frequencies to observe how they affected the human body. In today’s high-tech world, many healers have rediscovered their findings, incorporating them into devices that bring a tech-centric approach to sound and vibrational healing.
How Frequency Healing could be Used
- Dedicated Frequency scanners and Generators.
- Frequency scanning (diagnosis) could be done by Non-Linear-System (NLS) analysis where body is scanned to detect anomalies in functions of various organs and other body parts. Frequency body scan will determine the current state of the organs as well as possible presence of pathogenic microorganisms etc. [e.g Hunter 4025].
- Frequency Generators (Treatment) could be done by dedicated frequency generators to apply the needed frequencies to the body via contact-mode, plasma-mode, remote-mode. [e.g F-165, Spooky2]
- Sound healing
Some of the major frequencies:
- 432 HZ (Universal frequency): It harmonizes with the patterns of the universe. Therefore it harmonizes the heart and restores balance and heals.
- 396 HZ (Part of original Solfeggio frequencies): Turning grief into joy, liberating guilt & fear. It searches out hidden blockages, subconscious negative beliefs, and ideas that have led to your present situations.
- 417 HZ (Part of original Solfeggio frequencies): Undoing situations and facilitating change. It encourages the cell and its functions in an optimal way.
- 528 HZ (Part of original Solfeggio frequencies): Transformation and miracles (DNA repair). The process of DNA reparation is followed by beneficial effects – increased amount of life energy, clarity of mind, awareness, awakened or activated creativity, ecstatic states like deep inner peace, dance and celebration.
- 639 HZ (Part of original Solfeggio frequencies): Re-connecting and balancing, relationships. This ancient Solfeggio frequency enhances communication, understanding, tolerance and love.
- 741 HZ (Part of original Solfeggio frequencies): Solving problems, expressions/solutions. It cleans the cell from the toxins. Frequent use of 741 Hz leads to a healthier, simpler life.
- 852 HZ (Part of original Solfeggio frequencies): Awakening intuition, returning to spiritual order. It enables the cell to transform itself into a system of higher level.
- 963 HZ (Additional Solfeggio frequencies): This tone awakens any system to its original, perfect state. This frequency re-connects you with the Spirit, or the non-vibrational energies of the spiritual world. It will enable you to experience Oneness – our true nature.
- 174 HZ (Additional Solfeggio frequencies): The lowest of the tones appears to be a natural anaesthetic. It tends to reduce pain physically and energetically. It gives your organs a sense of security, safety and love, encouraging them to do their best.
- 285 HZ (Additional Solfeggio frequencies): This frequency helps return tissue into its original form. 285 Hz influences energy fields, sending them a message to restructure damaged organs. It also leaves your body rejuvenated and energized.
Different Sources of Frequency Lists
There are many know sources of frequency list. Spooky2 software contains the full list of all frequencies. Some of the most popular ones are listed as following:
- ALT consists of programs based on Ayurvedic knowledge and practice, solfeggios, and planetary frequencies.
- BFB a collection of biofeedback scan results.
- BIO is a collection of frequencies based on excellent Russian frequency research.
- BP is a massive collection of programs for human, animal, and plant pathogens based on their base pair values.
- CAFL is the Consolidated Annotated Frequency List, amassed over years from the experience of Rife experimenters.
- CUST consists of programs added by Spooky team members, plus those in your own personal database.
- DNA is a very precise set of frequencies created using novel formulae created by Manuel Mallo and Walt Dod.
- ETDFL is a collection of programs researched in bio resonance clinics in Germany.
- HC is Dr. Hulda Clark’s database. Use with HC or KHZ (R) – JK preset.
- KHZ is a collection of higher frequencies from Dr. Hulda Clark. Use with HC or KHZ (R) – JK preset.
- MW is a collection of about 8,000 programs for drugs, supplements, and molecules important to health.
- PROV has produced consistent results in virtually all subjects it was used with.
- RIFE is a collection of Dr. Royal Raymond Rife’s original frequencies.
- VEGA is a collection of frequencies based on excellent Russian frequency research.
- XTRA is a collection of programs from various sources, all chosen for their reputation for effectiveness.